"Baby wearing"
It sounds so weird to me BUT....
I've heard that lots of babies love it.
I like the idea of having my hands free too.
That said,
I' pretty sure I need one of these bad boys:
It can be worn on the front or back
& is totally adjustable with the long straps
which tie in the front.
The fabric & strap combinations to choose from
are overwhelming me at the moment
BUT
I am leaning towards:
Straps- Light blue
Main fabric (side 1)- Doodle Loo Lime
Reverse fabric (side 2)- Dandy Damask Lime
OR
Reverse fabric (side 2)- Doodle Loo Brown
What do you think?
You can go here to look at other fabrics too.
What are your thoughts on/ experiences with
the concept of "baby wearing?"
DO TELL, DO TELL...
What are your thoughts on/ experiences with
the concept of "baby wearing?"
DO TELL, DO TELL...
Doc says we're getting there but
I'll be meeting mister baby sometime
on Thursday. I've got to be at the hospital
Wednesday night to start the process.
YIPPEEEE!!!!
Bee Good!
xox
PS: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!
IT ENDS
SATURDAY THE 15th.
**********************************
PS: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!
IT ENDS
SATURDAY THE 15th.
**********************************


















I like the Doodle Loo Brown fabric!! So cute. I hope you had a great first Mother's day! Let me know about the baby wearing. I am looking to you for mommmy advice. :)
ReplyDeleteI've got an ErgoBaby and love it! So much more comfortable than the stiff BabyBjorn. Haven't seen these before. Let me know how they do if you get one. Good luck on Wednesday. :) So exciting!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm giving you an award tomorrow. :)
Talk to that baby and tell him that it will be much easier if he came on his own! It's a wonderful experience, and you'll just look at him after he's born and won't believe that he's yours!
ReplyDeleteI love the Dandy Damask Lime!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Dandy Damask Lime. I only have a Baby Bjorn and I find that as baby gets bigger it can get really uncomfortable (for mom and baby). I would like to find another option, too, so maybe I should look into this...
ReplyDeleteWe got an Ergo too. I have it in navy with a teal green infant insert. I love the one you posted about- very cute straps!!
ReplyDeleteNo baby yet. They will induce any time we want but no later than next Tues. Our next apt is Friday (we had one this a.m.), so we're going to just see what happens this week and schedule the induction after that. While I'm dying to meet the baby, I want to see what my body will do first.
I cannot WAIT to "meet" your baby!
I had a baby thing-can't remember the name. BUT...LOL..I still wear them as they are my little snuggly stalkers xoxo
ReplyDeleteSC
Baby Bjourn-it had a preppy gingham I liked. Phew, memory serves from time to time xoxo
ReplyDeleteI like the first color option, personally... but they're both great... can't go wrong! We have the Ergo and it's great! Very supportive and comfy.
ReplyDeleteYour blog cracks me up! I enjoy visiting!
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't believe it's almost time :)
ReplyDeleteI, personally, am all about wearing the baby if it makes things more convenient and comfortable. I don't have a child, but if I could strap Louis into one of these, and he'd stay put, I'd do it in a heartbeat!