Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Saturday, May 8, 2010

My first giveaway~ textile. flirty half apron~






Happy Saturday! 


As promised, today I am proud to announce
(drumroll please...)
MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!

This giveaway will be for a fabulous,
custom made,
flirty half apron





Margeaux at textile. will work directly with the winner 
on fabric choices & apron design!
HOW FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To enter:
 You must be a follower of my Blog 
Leave a comment below this post to enter.
 Giveaway ends at Saturday, May 15th &
winner will be announced soon there after.

**For extra entries:**
1.) Post this giveaway on your Blog  (2 extra)
2.) Tweet this giveaway  (1 extra )
4.) Become a follower of the textile. Blog (1 extra)

Be sure to let me know how many entries to give to you in your comment
& be sure to tweet @jdeeterwell if you tweet or it won't count!
Thanks for reading & entering the giveaway.
Good Luck friends!

Bee Good!
xox

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute giveaway! I am a follower of textile's adorable blog and I will post this on my blog in a minute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower, and love these aprons! So so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so wonderful and darling.
    I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your first giveaway! SO CUTE!!

    1) I follow your lovely blog
    2-3) I am going to blog about this giveaway today!
    4) I tweeted this giveaway
    5) I follow the Textile Blog (her items are ADORABLE!)

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this .. so adorable. Just like everything else on your blog :)

    1) Follow your blog!
    2) Follow Textile Blog -- love!

    2 entries.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable giveaway! I am a follower of you and now am a follower of textile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute giveaway. I'm a follower.

    I posted about this great giveaway on the sidebar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great giveaway! I'm a follower now and would love to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the giveaway! I am a follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the giveaway! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love those aprons! I am a follower of your lovely blog and a follower of Textile's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THE GIVEAWAY!!! How darling! I am not keen of cooking; however, I love to garden and would definately wear it to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I, too, love the Giveaway idea! Congratulations as well. I didn't realize you were pregnant. (I work at Furman and know your father-in-law)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi honey! What a fabulous giveaway!

    1 - I am of course a follower!
    2 - I tweeted :)
    3 - I am a follower of textile now! :)

    Thanks for hosting! xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this? What a fabulous giveaway! I love aprons ~ so much in fact that I match them to my outfit. Yes, I have a problem ;)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete