Well- Yesterday was mister baby's 2 month birthday.
Time sure does fly when you're having fun!
(In this case, fun is an understatement)
I can't believe how much he's grown & how
his arsenal of abilities seems to grow exponentially every day!
I am sure eeeeeveryone says the same thing about their baby but it's true.
He's smiling, cooing, gooing, gurgling up a storm.
We just can't wait for his first laugh & are pretty sure he's on the verge of doing it any day now!
We took some pictures to commemorate the 2 month milestone in his nursery this afternoon.
If you've been following this blog for a while you may recognize the outfit he's got on.
It's one that was DR's when he was a baby with blue shorebirds (not flamingos)
on it that I affectionately call "manmingos"
uhm.. you want me to do WHAT with this monkey??
Hello I am a ham.. a ham sammich
My babies!
The stuffed gorilla is mine from when I was a child.
A gift from my godfather who is an antique toy collector.
Mister baby was being a little ham for most of the time,
per the usual but we did manage to get some really cute shots.
Speaking of SHOTS,
today is mister baby's 2 month appointment
with the Pediatrician, where he will get his first round of shots!
I am so not prepared for this.
I hope he's not too traumatized & that he is a trooper!!
(this coming from the girl who cried when her dog got vaccinated- oooh boy.)
Hopefully he takes after his father when it comes to Dr's offices & is right at home.
He has already proven to take after me & thoroughly enjoys shopping.
Some folks insist that he looks more like one of us than the other,
but we think he is the perfect combination of both of us.
(moi circa 1980)
(DR in the manmingos circa 1981)
Happy Wasp Wednesday
&
Bee good!
xox
















He is so bright and alert! I hope he stays that way after his shots! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteAWw I love the fact you have photos of both your boys in that sweet outfit!! So adorable! Good luck with his shots. I cry when I leave my puppy for work trips. I feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteWe have our two month apt next week. While I'm really looking forward to getting all his measurements, I'm not looking forward to the shots at all!
ReplyDeleteLittle Bee does look like a mixture of both of you! I'm impressed you've captured him smiling on camera. We have yet to get it digitally even though he smiles often in real life.
Have a great sleep tonight :)
yep now that I see the baby pics he is definitely a combo! When is our next lunch date?
ReplyDeleteI cried more than M did when she got her shots! A little nursing was all it took to get her to be all smiles again :) I, on the other hand, was a wreck.
ReplyDeletewhat a little cutie pie!
ReplyDeletexo
My nephew's wife takes a picture of their daughter every couple of months in a chair with a stuffed animal so we can see how she's growing! The funny thing is that they have a dog that looks just like yours! :D
ReplyDelete