Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

 Happy Mother's Day to all
Mothers, Grandmothers & Mothers to be.

I don't want to get all "deep"& ramble or brag 
about how stinking fabulous my Mom is but
she's pretty great. (just FYI)
I couldn't ask for a better confidant/advisor/stylist/therapist & most of all friend.
I can't wait for her to get here this week 
& to be here when mister baby arrives home. 

I am certain the last diaper she changed was mine,
can't imagine she's burped or bathed any infants since me 
either but I am sure it'll allll come back to her. :)
(it better or I'm doomed)

I am also glad she'll be here to take care of 
ME when I get home. 
From what I gather, 
from friends who've been there/done that, 
there's a good chance that I'll be less than a pleasure 
to be around for a while &
If you know me, you'll agree that I can be 
ahem.. quite the "handful" when I 
am not at my best.

What if mister baby were to make his appearance today?
That sure would be pretty fabulous, wouldn't it?

OK, that said I am off in search of 
a sticky bun or cinnamon roll of some sort.
Getoutta my way I am on a mission!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

BEE Good!
xox

2 comments: