Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And the "Happy" goes to... Fried Pink Tomato!!

The ever fabulous Belle at The Tale of The Southern Belle 
gave me this award last week.
It's my turn to share 10 things that make me happy 
& then pass this on to someone else.

OK here goes.. 
in no particular order.
1) Charleston, SC
2) Ponies
3) Surprises
4) My fabulous husband, DR
5) My dog, Hairy Winston
6) Shopping
7) All of my friends
8)My Dad's roses
9) Firefly & lemonade (oh how i've missed you...)
10) That I am finally about to meet mister baby!  
(sometime between now and next Thursday)



I am going to give this award to:
My new pal Jamie at 
Fried Pink Tomato!
(BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG)
Not only is she a Carolina Girl who loves Charleston & The Gamecocks 
BUT
She's havin' a baby!!!
I don't know about you, but all of the above make me very happy!
_________________________________________________________________
Here are the rules:


1) Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2) List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3) List 10 things that make you happy.
4) Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.


Bee Good!
xox

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks so much! I am excited to fill this out. And I am SOOO excited your little man is coming so soon. I hope I enjoy preggo life as much as you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely deserves it! Love all your happies. Soon your one true happy will be arriving. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete