Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's green to be pink!

According to those hard at work for
The Barefoot Queen of Pink and Green ...
"It's Green to be Pink!"
Lilly's "Queen of Green" pattern is oh-so-perfect for Earth Day!
(which according to my hippie friends is everyday)
I have been pining over The Original Tote &
what better way to sport it today:

See for yourself! It's Green to be Pink!

What I wouldn't give to be rockin' this tote right now en route
to the beach at Station 29 1/2 on Sullivan's Island, sigh....

Bee Good!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Yours is adorable! You'll love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie pie, thanks for stopping over to see me, I am happy to be following you now too! Welcome to the blog world! Keep in touch and email me if you have any questions, you'll see we're a fun bunch of gals!

    So cool that your friends started Collared Greens, I am just loving the line!

    Happy Friday to you fellow Lilly Lover! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I am so glad we crossed paths girl! Loving your site--and that bag! Blogging has been such a fun experience for me, your going to make so many wonderful new friends! Like Trish, if I can do anything to help, just let me know. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete