Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Friday, April 23, 2010

Been a while since my last horse show...


Don't know about these yet? Well, now you do!
How fabulous are they?



These little dandies ooze New England prep. 
Rightfully so because they are the creation
of one extremely (understatement of the century) good looking Rhode Islander- Kiel James Patrick.
I stumbled upon these while reading some older posts on 
HSC actually had the opportunity to interview Kiel himself! (what a lucky lady). I then had a lightbulb moment and thought how perfect these would be on the horse show scene!
I then got in touch with a few pals who are still very much a big part of the equestrian scene up and down The East Coast, and found out that these bracelets are already a pretty big deal- more so in the Northeastern/Cape Cod region at the moment but they are definitely trickling down South to us. 
I also was informed by my trusty equestrian informant, that oftentimes they are worn two at a time,
 usually one knot rope bracelet alongside one with a fun ribbon pattern. 
(I was warned that any more than two worn at once is overkill & then you're considered a groupie.)
insider equestrian scoop courtesy of my Hollins Riding cohorts- 
J. Flora & Pink Lizzy

SO.. now that you're hooked & I know you are, here's where to get one (or two):
Also, if you sign up on the home page to get the KJP newsletter you get a $5 coupon 
& shipping in the US is free. 

Bee Good!
xox


3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I have been hearing all the hype and I can see why. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog too! Glad you found me. I'm following you now too. Going to KJP's website now. Thanks for the heads up on the $5 off. Also, love the sandals, still waiting on mine to get here! Hopefully this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to start showing again so I better hurry up and order these bad boys! I don't want to look like I've been out of the ring for as long as I have!

    ReplyDelete