My oh my!!
What better way to celebrate my first week of blogging..
This couldn't have come at a better time, as I was definitely
having a "wah-wah, boo-hoo" morning
& was furthest thing from happy.
having a "wah-wah, boo-hoo" morning
& was furthest thing from happy.
Now that I've given thought to 10 things that
DO make me happy, my perspective is back &
DO make me happy, my perspective is back &
I am a tad more OK with things this afternoon.
She is absolutely fabulous, beautiful & fun
& I am so glad we were able to meet this year through
The Junior League.
& I am so glad we were able to meet this year through
The Junior League.
Stay tuned. Next week I will post the list of
"10 things that make me happy"
& then pass this award on to one of you!!
"10 things that make me happy"
& then pass this award on to one of you!!
Happy Wasp Wednesday!! (bzzz)
Bee Good!
xox














Congrats! Wow! 29 followers in the first week. Very impressive. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and your button looks great on my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower, your blog is adorable!
ReplyDelete