Well folks, as of yesterday, we're officially on our own.
(Yipes!!)
My Mom, aka mister babys "Grandy" was here
for 4 whole weeks.
for 4 whole weeks.
(which have FLOWN by!)
In that time she grocery shopped, she cooked,
she cleaned, changed diapers,
she cleaned, changed diapers,
hosted a fabulous Sip & See party for the baby
& performed a gardening mini-makeover,
She flew back to PA yesterday afternoon. (waaah!)
We had lots of fun while she was here & once again,
I'm not sure how I'd have survived that time without her help.
DR has the rest of this week off so we will have some
family time- just the 3 of us + the furry children of course.
Mister baby is doing fabulously.
He is laid back, super easy going & has a spunky little personality!
He's been holding his head up like a champ &
has actually slept through the night several times so far.
He loves bath time, car rides & walks in his swanky stroller.
(um.. that sounded like a write up for an online dating site-
hey laaadies!! haha)
hey laaadies!! haha)
Seriously we are so lucky to have such a happy
& lovey, little boy. :)
& lovey, little boy. :)
Here are some new photos from the last few days-
out cold
cuddling with daddy after the Sip & See
happy as a clam!
this is my new favorite picture
Bee Good!!
xox

















Awwwww he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are very fortunate to have such a helpful mom. When I came home with my son after an awful birth a c-section I ended up sending my mom home the next day because she didn't help at all and I ended up having to do everything to cater to them :O(
He's so adorable! I'm so glad I got to stop by:) Sorry, I couldn't stay for long. I just can't get over how cute he is!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet!! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so sweet! I love that last one too! Glad things are going well, and hope it continues, as your mom is now gone. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous pictures!! The first is my fave I think :)
ReplyDeleteLooking at your photos makes me so excited for our little man's arrival!! I love all of the pictures. And it is so cute how he sleeps with a smile on his face!
ReplyDeleteSummer vacation begins next week ~ I'm more than willing to come and spoil such a handsome prince in my free time ;)
ReplyDeleteJo
Little Mister is so adorable, I love that last picture! Hope all is going well!
ReplyDelete