Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KJP + Palmetto & Crescent = OMG, you had me at hello!

OK  
For all of you who haven't yet seen these.... 
our favorite fabulously good looking Rhode Islander
who knows his way around a sewing machine, has done it again!!

 New Carolina designs by Kiel James Patrick
Just in time for Summer & to rock on the 4th!

I can't decide which one I MUST have.
It's between the Kiawah Emory Kortwright (top) 
Brinsley Leisure Palmetto (bottom)
Thoughts??
Pretty sure mister baby will need some KJP immediately if not sooner. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can almost smell the pluff mud.
Wishing I were sitting at Poe's 
with Kiki, Ella Ash, Henny, Mags & the UVA girls 
(oh.. & whichever boys feel like following us there)

Gone to Carolina in my mind.....sigh. 
Bee Good
xox

4 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are so great! Can't believe he came out with some SC gear. Love Poe's too. I haven't been there in forever. Such a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are cool. I might have to check them out! :) Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with the new bracelets! HEHE!! My house is decked out in the good ol Palmetto flag. I am obsessed with Poes. I am thinking about driving down to Charleston just for a Pimento cheese burger. YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete