Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth...

Hi friends!!
I just wanted to make this quick post
to let you know that I've been super busy but have
not forgotten about my blog
& my fabulous blog friends!
There's a post in the works
that will be up before the weekend.
I have been seriously missing you all
BIG TIME!
Some of you I've been keeping up with via
Twitter but I can't wait to sit and catch up
On what everyone else's been up to!

Sooo stay tuned & don't fret
(As if,ha)
I'm baaaaack!

{PS: I'm posting this from my Bberry... If it looks weird,
My editing options are pretty limited}

Bee good!
Xox

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are at least having lots of fun being so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! Please tell me how to do a post from your blackberry. I can't even figure out how to leave comments when I look at blogs from my phone. I'd be such a better poster and commenter if I could do it on the go!

    ReplyDelete