Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday fun & the Tervis goes to....



Friday night I had a fabulously fun dinner party
for my 30th birthday.
(Even though the big day wasn't actually until Saturday)
I sent out this Lilly invitation from Cocodot-
The food was delish &
The champagne was flowing.. 
(& floating)

Mister baby was such a good sport.
After visiting with everyone, 
he then opted to doze off for a bit
& let us celebrate! 


I was not allowed to put the candles on my own cake
but whoever did.... ahem... decided to be a comedian!
hahaha!
The party was great time with great friends!

Funny, I don't feel any older.
This 30 stuff isn't all that bad after all.
(so far)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a great turn out for my Tervis giveaway!
I've made it to over 100 followers already!
(yippeee!!)
Thanks so so much to everyone for entering.

After serious calculation 
multiple indecipherable columns on a scrap of
paper that only I would ever be able to understand,
THE WINNER IS.....
Congratulations friend!
Please contact me at :
littlemequeenbee@gmail.com
with your mailing info so I can get your 
Queen Bee Tervis in the mail 
ASAP!

Bee good!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Yiiippppeee!!! I cannot tell you how exciting this is. As I was drinking out of a Tervis tumbler at the beach this weekend I was telling the girls about your giveaway. And how much I hoped I won. But that even if I didn't I wouldn't pout too much. AND I WON!

    Okay, I'm e-mailing you now. AND...I finally posted the White Party giveaway info. Sorry I drug my feet on that. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad y'all had such a great time! I turn 30 too, at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your Blog and love it!Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete