Sooo lately I have recently found myself doing quite a bit of
internet browsing.
I say browsing instead of shopping because
that's exactly what it is.
I will spend time searching for things that I like,
even go as far as to put them in a shopping cart,
then when I am finished I'll look
at the contents of the cart & ask myself-
"self, what the HELL are you thinking?!"
I quickly snap back into reality by whispering the old saying-
"money does not grow on trees",
I then empty the cart
& step away from the computer
(for the time being).
I stumbled upon a few good sites I thought I'd share with you
just in case you haven't already been enlightened-
Lets you choose the designers you are interested in finding
good deals on and then tailors the sale to your specifications.
I definitely just spotted several FAB Lilly deals on there!
Not to mention some Tory Burch & some lime green glossy Hunter boots!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO much ridiculously cute stuff.
Of course the name says it all but you should check it out.
There's a lot to look at.
The Lilly Iphone covers?! They're uhhh-mazing!!
Too bad I don't have an Iphone. I am strictly a Blackberry girl.
Check out The Preppy Princess Blog for a sneak peek of what's new
*Be sure to peep the new Lilly personalized Home Collection! (gasp!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaand it's time again for the Vineyard Vines

Do be sure to pop in & check that out too.
Good deals people!
(I confess that I had a cart full of goodies until just moments ago- sigh....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK on to some fun bloggie giveways-
Fried Pink Tomato is having her first & second giveaways this week!
Sara of Hip Hop Hippos on Etsy, will be giving the winner
a $30 credit to her shop! What a deal!
Her specialty is very fun, affordable,
customizable sterling silver jewelry like this:
*my personal favorite*
the lucky winner one of the following-
Sensory Ribbon Blanket
(think Taggies)
Mini Ruffle Blanket
Hurry up and enter!
Why wouldn't you?
:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK as you all know, I can't post
without a photo update of my little C monkey-
here are some of
mister baby's first 4th of July weekend..
*all smiles*
so handsome!
first dip (not so sure..)
ohhh grasshoppa'
hahaha!
Bee good!
xox























Love your images of your little man. Of the sites you found, they're all great! I saw the Preppy Princess' newest fall items, and love every single one! Did you see the Lilly shift magnets and coozies? I'm hoping that one year a company will come out with some Blackberry covers, but no such luck yet.
ReplyDeleteAwwww he is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the same necklace you are wearing...love it!
Little Mister is too cute! I just VV's Whale of a Sale, and they had some amazing deals! I love, love, love that iPhone cover! I wish they had a Lilly cover for my phone!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big!!!! We need to do lunch or dinner soon:)
ReplyDeleteOh, my! The baby is just too cute for words!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, no really, THANKS ALOT for posting about "my perfect sale"
ReplyDeleteLove, my husband and my bank account
I have a love/hate relationship with this post. Love everything about it from the perfect sales to the sweet baby pictures, but hate how my wallet is already gettting thinner. Oh well. It's worth it for a Lilly iPhone cover.
ReplyDelete