Queen of my castle and... well everything else I suppose!


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Happy Blog Birthday!

Happy Tuesday
I can not believe that my blog is a year old already!
The big day was last Thursday actually but,
although I reeeeally wanted to post I didn't
so much have the time to do it.

This little bug was commanding 110% of my attention


If Little Me, The Queen Bee is 1,
that means that this time last year I:

*was very pregnant & on bed rest 
(which also means I obvy hadn't yet met Mister Baby) 
*couldn't paint my own toenails
*was addicted to Berriyo Smoothies
*had NO idea how amazing it was going to
be to become a mother
*had just begin to make some very special 
bloggie friends from all over the world

AND

If the blog is a year old...
that means
MISTER BABY IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD!
Although so hard to believe, it's true.
I have been working hard on some fab stuff for his party
have had many a late night alone with the hot glue gun...
lol

AND

If the blog is a year old...
that means
DR is turning THIRTY on Saturday!
TO celebrate we are going to-
on Sunday
Mister baby will be in very good hands with a friend
& we will be able to celebrate DR's big 3-0 with
grown ups, baby free!


Hope y'all had a hoppy Easter.
I will post Easter & Beach pics soon!!

Bee Good!!
xox


1 comment: