SPRING HAS SPRUNG....
It's been in the 80's the last two days here
& I have no complaints!
Life with Mister Baby has been ridiculously busy
the last several weeks-
(hence the blog hiatus)
He's not only crawling & standing but he's
CRUISING like a little maniac.
This means he is into everything, everywhere
so fast it's unbelievable.
(The dog & cat are less than thrilled)
He's walking along behind his walking toys &
I think I will just faint when I see him take those first steps.
This is all happening WAY too fast! :(
He's 10 months old!
He had his first time on a swing yesterday....
(while wearing his little leprechaun socks)
AND LOVED IT!!!
So much that he did NOT want to stop...
What a face!!
Plans for the big birthday are well underway.
I am going to take a stab at making some of the decor
(gasp)
soooooo... stay tuned to see how that goes.
In honor of my upcoming 1 year blog-iversary, I am
hoping to get back into the swing of things on here.
We'll see about that.
Bee good!
xox













What an adorable munchkin. And that face in the swing. Oh my goodness.
ReplyDeleteMister Baby looks like he couldn't be more plased that it's Spring too! AND...that last photo? His expression...priceless :)
ReplyDeleteI know you must enjoy him so much every day!
Oh look at that face! Adorable!!
ReplyDelete