For as long as I can remember,
I would start making my Christmas list
at just about the same time
Santa Claus
appeared on the television at the end of
The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Until this year....
I can safely say, I have more important things to do!
(gasp!)
No, but seriously-
I used to do some pretty extravagant research
I used to do some pretty extravagant research
on fabulous & luxurious items
that I felt would be appropriate gifts for me.
(I may or may not have been one to
dog-ear pages of the
Tiffany & Co. catalog &
strategically place it in locations where
"someone" would be sure to notice it.)
This Christmas is most definitley going
to be different but the best yet because
we will be celebrating
Mr. Baby's 1st!
I think it's safe to say that theres going to be nothing
sparkly & no fine Italian leather prdoucts wrapped
under the tree for me.
Know what?
That's just fine with me!
That's just fine with me!
I just can't wait to see how Mr Baby
reacts to all of the excitement.
(pretty sure that the wrapping paper
will actually be the biggest hit but we'll see...)
All of that said,
Here are some of the things I've seen
this holiday season that I think are pretty swell.
(I wouldn't mind receiving any of them.)
(I wouldn't mind receiving any of them.)
in pattern: Elvis Paisley
Wouldn't this be oh-so-cute with a monogram sticker or decal
Vineyard Vines
Knot Charm BraceletHandpicked
I wouldn't turn my nose up these days at a
Target shopping spree either.
(That place is seriously the devil.)
Happy shopping &
stay warm!
Bee good!
xox

















hi! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog and its location to forevergoldenx.blogspot.com :) but I am loving those water bottles and seeing them all over latley! <3 def. on my christmas list
ReplyDeleteI am with ya on the Target thing! Love the that filtered water bottle I saw that I think on the Today show.
ReplyDelete